Saturday, February 29, 2020

Create A Custom Amazing Tshirt Design











About:

                                                    WELCOME MY GIG..!!

Thanks you for visiting my gig. Please read my full gig description first. I hope you will use my gig for your project.

If you want you can visit my portfolio or previous work:



  • https://goo.gl/eR781k
  • shorturl.at/ehzTZ
  • shorturl.at/oDNQU

Are you looking for Custom Typographic And Vintage T-Shirt Design?

Yes, you are in the right platform.
 



I'M A PROFESSIONAL T-SHIRT DESIGNER.

I have huge experience in creating of designs for commercial use. I will do design, that will meet requirements of Teespring, Amazon, viral-style, Shopify, Printful, Teezily, Teechip , or any other service.  I will give you the best t-shirt with all facilities at low price. 



 SERVICE FOR YOU GIVEN BELOW.

 1. High regulation PNG  file ready for print.

2. AI,EPS,PSD,PNG ,JPG,SVG+all files that you need.

3. Vector format 

4. 24 hour service.

5. Unlimited revision.

6. Accept your idea.

7. Deliver less than 24 hour.

8. I will give you 100% satisfaction.

9. 100% Money back guarantee.

If you fill hesitate to order me or have any question please fill free to knock me any time.I am always here for your support.





 Thanks

Leslie Kimball

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am truly happy with the work done.great design in addition to fast response I would definitely recommend and I would definitely use again...great work Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Thanks sir

Seller's Response:

Very timely and was willing to make many changes which was great experience!

Seller's Response:

Everything was great with him, excellent communication, great professional and a nice person. Highly Recommended !! 10/10

Seller's Response:

Perfect as usual. Very fast and precise. Thank you !




No comments:

Post a Comment