Friday, February 28, 2020

Place Your Design Into Realistic T Shirts











About:

Fast response!

I'm a new seller in Fiverr, but I've a lot of experience working for a advertising company, and I'll work hard to get positive rating/reviews! (this is the reason for my low prices) Trust me, you'll be pleased.



I will place your logo/design/image/text/etc. into 2 different realistic t shirt mock ups  



Basic gig includes:



  • 2 different Realistic Sport mock ups (different images)
  • Different Design color each one (optional)
  • Different T shirt color each one (optional)
  • Print ready High Resoluiton files png/jpg
  • Get your mock up within 24hrs ( extra fast delivery )
  • Unlimited revision
  • Fast Response


If you have any question please send me a message.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment