Thursday, February 27, 2020

Create T Shirt Design











About:

I only have one thing to offer.1-Best Quality Service.And I'm sure that you won't leave me after using my service.


Gig Features of t-shirt design:



   Professional design
   Business and simple type
   Unlimited Revisions
   High resolution
   Creative
   100% satisfaction Guarantee
   Unique t-shirt design
   Delivery within 10 hours
   Mockup design
   T-shirt design
   Source file, PNG, PSD, PDF, JPG
   T-shirt mockup


....Please contact me as soon as possible....


You just describe me the idea or show me some examples.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

The Job was done fast and looks good.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

We couldn’t come to an agreement on what I was looking for. Nice guy and respectful though.

:

nice design




No comments:

Post a Comment