Thursday, February 27, 2020

Create High Quality, Original T Shirts In 24 Hours











About:

Question: You need samples? 

Answer: You can see on the GIG there is work related to your job 



I provide expert advice to help you find precisely the right image you are looking for, 
and to ensure that your logos are memorable and attractive to your target audience.
 In addition to my T-Shirt services, The range of our creativity and the high quality of my work.


You will Receive:


• Unique T-Shirt  concepts
• 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed 
• Copyrights Ownership Of the Final T-Shirt Design.
• Unlimited Revisions Until You Are Satisfied & Happy 100% 
• 1 Day for Initial T-Shirt  Designs 
• Original vector T-Shirt  scale able to any size 
• Full T-Shirt  file package including all files for any print/web needs. 




In case I am not able to provide you an expected result then I will REFUND YOUR MONEY BACK.

 
If you need anymore information about me or my service please feel free to fire me a message. I am looking forward to work with you soon!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great job! thank you

Seller's Response:

thanks for

Seller's Response:

perfect job right on point

Seller's Response:

pressure

Seller's Response:

Very Responsive




No comments:

Post a Comment