Friday, March 30, 2018

I will design amazing t shirt professionally

I will design amazing t shirt professionally












About:

If you want to be unique and eye-catching amazing t shirt design then you already take the first step to fulfil your needs.
your Second step will be contacted me with your complete requirements
That's it, you have done your part of job Next is mine, I am completely responsible to fulfill your design requirements.

I offer you unlimited revisions to My works through constant communication until you are 200% satisfied.

You can choose picture by yourself or give me the instructions what type of design you want. I can also create t-shirts for your company or organisation.



WHAT YOU RECEIVE For basic gig:

  • A professional looking, high-resolution t shirt design ready to upload
  • Basic typography,layouting existing shapes or logo and text provided by you.
  • 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE 
  • one-side t shirt
  • High quality .PNG file (without background)
  • Source file if needed (check the extras)
  • unlimited revisions
Note: For complex designs and art work always contact me before placing the order.


Reviews


layonniblue:He was amazing.. He was patient and went with all my revisions.. would highly recommend. very professional...Thank You Will be in touch for more designs.

designmastro:First of all thanks a lot.... that you select me to work on this Big project.\nI am always available for your future project.

tajaymack:yep yep yep

romanfreeman:Amazing Experience! The Seller is Very KInd Attentive and talented I Had a Big pleasure Working WIth her and I Highly Recommend Her Services

designmastro:I am really glad to work with you sir.\nwaiting for your next projects.\nThanks a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment