Saturday, March 31, 2018

I will create a tshirt design for longterm

I will create a tshirt design for longterm












About:

Hey there,

If you're looking for a single TSHIRT Design or an artist to assist with your clothing line.I would be happy to assist you :)  I'm a bit of a TSHIRT geek and i am passionate about SHIRTS. I'd love to help take your idea and bring it to life. However, if you're fresh out of creativity, no problem! Let's collaborate and come up with a concept that will be sure to please.I'm always happy to share my screen printing knowledge of the last 4+ yearsDiscounts are also provided when working on 3 or more Shirt Designs.

I have worked in the screen printing industry as a graphic designer. So if this is your first time ordering a custom SHIRT, no worries! While we discuss Designs, 

1. DESIGN PACKAGE INCLUDES:
 
  • 1-5 Shirt Design Options
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 24 hours Turnaround for the first drafts and revisions within hours
  • Vector/Source files & JPEG/PNG Files of Approved Design

2. AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
  • Startups & Clothing Lines
  • Fitness and MMA
  • Streetwear
  • Lifestyle Brands
  • Minimalistic, typography, and handwritten text SHIRT
  • Non-Profit & Church Branding, SHIRTS, and Logos

If you want anything else then, Message me in inbox with detail.
ORDER NOW!!!
thanks.

Reviews


kaylamontiel:Seller did everything he could to match my needs. Extremely grateful!

darylchan13:Very diligent, did whatever he could to make client happy.

renataocs:Good Experience, very respectful person

kaylamontiel:Seller did everything he could to match my needs. Extremely grateful!

darylchan13:Very diligent, did whatever he could to make client happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment