Saturday, March 31, 2018

I will make t shirt design for merch by amazon and printful

I will make t shirt design for merch by amazon and printful












About:

This gig including : 

  • convert t shirt design ready to upload
  • redraw and VECTORIZE your inferior graphic
  • editing ai files
  • create a new design


WHAT YOU RECEIVE For basic gig: 

  • A professional looking, high-resolution t shirt design ready to upload
  • Basic typography,layouting existing shapes or logo and text provided by you.
  • 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE 
  • one-side t shirt Design
  • High quality .PNG file (without background)
  • .ai if needed (check the extras)
  • 2 revisions for each 
WHAT I NEED FROM YOU: 

Reviews


mikeware_tena:Great help for me to kick start my store and get designs out the door quickly. Fast and great communication.

beldisegno:thank you!

quietforce:Wonderful !!!

beldisegno:Thank you!

blamiarts:Fast service


No comments:

Post a Comment