Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will draw custom and non designer designs for t shirts

I will draw custom and non designer designs for t shirts












About:

Hello, This is Fahad. I am a Professional Graphics Designer with an experience of 4 years practically. I can design:

  • Logos
  • Posters
  • Banners
  • Brochures
  • Flyers

The tools or software that I use are:

  • Corel Draw X5, X6, X7, X8
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • Adobe Illustrator

I am experienced and working as a Professional Graphics Designer for Last 4 years.


The most important thing to me is the "In time" delivery of the work so that both of us would avoid any inconvenience and I always look forward to longterm work relations.

Thank You.  Choose any Package and you will always be satisfied with my work.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment