Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will design custom t shirt

I will design custom t shirt












About:

I am a professional creative Fashion designer. So I supply to you a best T Shirts for you in my creative ideas and thinking Like Quotes , Image Or Art work . If you want to design your T shirt based on you your Ideology . No problem, I also Design this. 

About This GIG:

Starter (basic gig):

  • Text Design (no artwork)

  • Transparent PNG file (4500px x 5400px with 300 DPI resolution)

  • HQ Tshirt / Hoodie / Top Tank / Sweatshirt Mockup

  • Unlimited revision until your Satisfaction

  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed


    PRO Service (with extra):

    * Vector or PDF or Layered PSD File format

    * Character/Logo/Artwork/Floral/Complex Illustration - Ask me first before order.
    * License for Commercial Purposes


    MY USP:

    • Spontaneous, timely communication across all orders. !
    • If you have a Special Idea, Inspiration or Image, Sketch or Link you can share with me.

    Send me a description if the image you need on your t-shirts!Thanks

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment