Friday, March 30, 2018

I will deliver unique and intriguing tshirt designs

I will deliver unique and intriguing tshirt designs












About:

I make photo manipulations and graphics and that are perfect for t-shirts. If you're interested, please enquire by message and we will carve out the details of your custom gig, or perhaps you're interested in one of my packages. 

Either way, thank you in advance for your business

Reviews


watterstribe:I would never use again. She refused any revisions, would not provide source file, and her response time was atrocious

leanne_spencer1:I’m sorry, the source file was not provided in your package. I offered it to you for an added $5 and you declined. The ‘revision’ you requested was to turn a detailed file into a vector file, which wasn’t possible after I’d already spent 5 days making your $10 design. Thank you for your feedback, and it will help better improve my services.

shonnyjd:Outstanding Experience!

leanne_spencer1:a confident buyer who knew what she wanted. come back anytime

watterstribe:I would never use again. She refused any revisions, would not provide source file, and her response time was atrocious


No comments:

Post a Comment