Wednesday, March 28, 2018

I will do christmas ugly sweater and t shirt in one day

I will do christmas ugly sweater and t shirt in one day












About:

Hello sir...

i am a new seller in fiverr so i need your help here to step ahead ....

MY PORTFOLIO : https://goo.gl/KpmlfA

* I will give you high quality design
* I will give you fast delivery and well communication
* I will add stock image if needed from stock sites like shutter-stock, istockphoto etc......
* I will do the best design you have ever seen like typography logo vector trace tee-spring etC
* I am a skillful person in design since childhood and i think i have the best ideas that no one have..
so i want you to try me in fiverr and see my best skills.....
No one haven't disappointed yet by me in my life and i am damn sure you will not be too.....

thanks for read my description....
Wish to go forward with you...  
 

Reviews


millstees:Great designs, all totally unique and provided with a limited brief. Thanks a lot.

natasha680:Outstanding Experience!

numrah91:It was hard for her to understand my requirements. so i ended up changing my entire design brief for the design that she made. She might do better for others and understand them better.

breannahenk:The design is great, but delivery was late. If you aren't in a hurry I'd recommend.

natasha680:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment