Friday, March 30, 2018

I will do your t shirt desing

I will do your t shirt desing












About:

WHAT YOU GET FOR $5

  • Simple design, text only, no graphics
  • Printing file (PNG) with a transparent background at 3000px by 3000px (10 by 10 inch), 300 DPI
  • t-shirt mockup
  • 2 revisions
  • 100% Commercial Rights over the design

BEFORE YOU BUY:

  • Complete the form as accurate as possible so I will know what you are looking for
  • Check my Extras page if you want the: vector files, source file, banners, extra fast delivery or if you want to leave me a tip
  • Response time can take a bit longer due to the time difference, so please be patient

Reviews


royrotem:Thanks allot. Great job

art_of_nostro:Outstanding Experience!

ozgobro:Super fast response times, amazing artwork, looking forward to buying more designs from him!

art_of_nostro:thanks glad you like it

rudolfs96:Very easy to work with designer! \nThank you very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment