Saturday, March 31, 2018

I will give you the best result. + See More

I will give you the best result. + See More












About:

I will design attractive, eye-catching and beautiful T-Shirt with unlimited revisions till your satisfaction.


To see more of my work, visit:

https://www.behance.net/nageen_asif


***PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BUY:

  1. You will have to give an idea for your design. I will NOT come up with one, simply as it can not be guaranteed that my tastes fit yours.
  2. Provide the:

  • Text
  • Website
  • Logo - if it's relevant
  • Printing size (I deliver in 3000px by 3000px)
  • Style
  • Target audience
  • Preferred font and color of the
  • Color of the t-shirt - if you have any
  • Other useful information

IMPORTANT:

(1) One Gig ($5) order = simple design (typography based, with a simple icon, mascot, element, illustration)
(2) For a more complex work - see my extra gig options or contact me before you order.
(3) I can also do edits to your existing design, mock-ups & more illustrator / Photoshop services.


Reviews


pridetv:Fast \u0026 efficient - on time and great work

nageenasif:Outstanding Experience!

jonbrooks86:Good Experience!

nageenasif:Outstanding Experience!

kishag:Great job, understands clients need! Will be using again in near future. Very creative. Than you.


No comments:

Post a Comment