Saturday, March 31, 2018

I will design creative t shirt

I will design creative t shirt












About:

   Professional Teespring T-Shirt Design Service

             *Over 5 Years Graphic Design Experience!*

              24 hours EXPRESS DELIVERY

   

Dear Future Client (and friend),

 

Do you want to advertise YOUR brand in a BIG way?

Flaunt YOUR brand or logo on a T-Shirt in STYLE with my TeespringT-Shirt Design Service!

 

Get noticed wherever you go!

People will LITERALLY stop in their tracksto admire your T-Shirt design, even better,YOUR BRAND!

 

Imagine YOUR brand being the next trend?

People say I am crazy for creating T-Shirt Designs that cost less than $150 – but I do it anyway!

 

FREE SERVICES: 

·         MULTIPLE REVISIONS.

·         PREMIUM T-SHIRT MOCKUP 

·         SATISFACTION 100% GUARANTEED.

·         ADDITIONAL 3 DAY REVISION PERIOD.

 

WHAT TO DO:

1.    Message me – I’d like to become acquainted with you!

2.    Tell me a brief description of what you’d like your T-Shirt to look like!

3.    I create.

4.    Simple, right?



**SPECIAL OFFER:**

Complex Project Accepted on Agreement (Please contact first)

Reviews


runwalkevent:Great artist. This is the guy for your design.

cryptosensei:awesome did a great job

simisherman:good job.

coffemusic:Simple job, not sure what happened?

teodorneaga:ijbisdo doisoda sok


No comments:

Post a Comment