Friday, March 30, 2018

I will do t shirt design color seperation, halftone, screen or, dtg and any printing

I will do t shirt design color seperation, halftone, screen or, dtg and any printing












About:

I will make a color separation of your design. From simple designs to complex illustrations, from 1 up to 12 colors. I will adapt to the capacity of your equipment or workshop.

Discount available for bulk orders

You will receive:
  • A color separation, according to their instructions.
  • File PDF, PSD. AI, EPS, CRD, PNG, SVG & others
  • Original file.
  • The color codes Pantones
  • Trademark Registration

Types of Separations
Simple Spot color or with gradients
Simulated Processo (photorealistic image, midtones)
Process Indexed (Detailed images. No halftone necessary and positive can be printed on any printer)
CMYK

Note: Separations in black shirts or color, have a white base and a second white to highlight.

Reviews


vivwill89:Speedy and professional

visionadvertisi:wowww thank you so much for wonderful tip and making my this day very special.\r\n Also thanks for your excellent support and patience :) Contact me Any Time :D

hotpass1:yes yes yes

visionadvertisi:Haa haaaa \r\n\r\nDear Sir, Thank you so much for excellent feedback and awesome. Contact me Any Time :D\r\n

kenyayvonne:AWESOME! Great job! Using for all of my needs from now on


No comments:

Post a Comment