Wednesday, March 28, 2018

I will design a eye catching tshirt design in 24 hours

I will design a eye catching tshirt design in 24 hours












About:

♛♛♛♛♛   ORDER NOW  ♛♛♛♛♛


★★ 24 HR EXPRESS SERVICE ★★ 


I will design an attractive, unique T_SHIRT DESIGN
I deliver files in JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PDF, PDF formats with a high resolution of 300 dpi. 
If you are not satisfied with my work, I will refund your money. 


★★Unlimited revisions until your are satisfied!★★


Check My other gig also ( MY REVIEW RATION IS PRETTY HIGH ) 


Contact me if you have any questions about the desgin 

Have a nice day ! :) 

Reviews


rahiemb:Always excellent and a great communicator. I like working with the seller.

caffreyneil:Thank you sir :)

lovesmessenger:Extremely happy with his work! This is the second time I have used his services, and I would suggest anyone to him. Will return in the future!

caffreyneil:thank you so much for the kind feedback :)

ladyautomatic95:Excellent


No comments:

Post a Comment