Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will amazing t shirt design

I will amazing t shirt design












About:

If you want to be unique and eye catching you definitely want a unique t-shirt design.  You can choose picture by yourself or give me the instructions what type of design you want. I can also create t-shirts for your company or organisation.

 I am offer you unlimited revisions to My works through constant communication until you are u 100% satisfied.


 contact me.


(1)    Clean Vector Based Artwork

(2)    3000 x 3000 pixels 300 DPI approx transparent  PSD 

(3)    EPS/ SVG/PNG/ PDF/ JPEG/ any file format on demand

(4)    High quality Tee Shirt Mockup

(5)    Fast Respond Time on Revisions and Inquiries

(6)  Complex Project Accepted on Agreement (Please contact first)       

Reviews


tonycbest:Seller was good to work with.

fahindk:i love my buyer

tonycbest:It was fast and what i had visioned in my head.

fahindk:it was amazing time my buyer great fill

doginahat:Love to work with delivered fast


No comments:

Post a Comment