Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will do professional skull flag military army t shirt

I will do professional skull flag military army t shirt












About:

***  PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDER  ***

Please contact me before you order.


(IMPORTANT)
In case you need the project in  AI and EPS, please CHECK the EXTRAS

Please do not ask me to modify an order if :

1) Your order has been marked as complete

2) You are completely changing the original idea (e.g text, graphics etc)

***PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BUY:

You will have to give an idea for your design. I will NOT come up with one, simply because it's a waste of your time and mine. My taste might not fit yours.



SPECIAL:

Complex Custom Project Accepted on Agreement (Please contact first)



* If any questions, please feel free to contacting me




Reviews


ynotodelot:Worked with aceondesign before and did a fantastic job.

aceonedesigan:Thank you!

bobbymetzler:Amazing and Quick Delivery as always. Aceonedesign is my go-to for the highest quality designs. Of course I will be using them again.

aceonedesigan:Thank you!

jsandhu91:Quick turn around. understood exactly what i needed and made adjustments very fast. Great communication


No comments:

Post a Comment