Wednesday, March 28, 2018

I will design creative and outstanding t shirt

I will design creative and outstanding t shirt












About:

Are you looking for trendy T-shirt design, which can help you stand apart from the crowd? You are at the right place. 
I can design or illustrate for men, women or children. I will design a t-shirt illustration or graphic for your company brand. I will provide industry standard artwork in print ready PDF format.
I can provide visuals for your chosen theme eg summer, football, the beach, etc etc
We will provide you:
1) Eye Catching Design
2) Ready Print Files
3) Hi-Res JPEG/PNG/PDF Files
4) Any Sizes will do
5) Apparel Mock-Up for Presentations
6) Very fast turnaround and communication
7) FULL ASSISTANCE until you're satisfied


No matter what the cause is, Best is what you deserve.

Reviews


darkvader01:Graphics looked great and the way I wanted them :-).

seunaizagulzar:outstanding experience!!

darkvader01:It took a little back and forward messaging to get the idea I wanted across but after that things move on smoothly.

seunaizagulzar:good experience

abcwelfitcenter:I really loved working with seunaizagulzar. He was really nice, QUICK, and understood all of my revisions! I plan to use him again and again!\r\n


No comments:

Post a Comment