Wednesday, March 28, 2018

I will make a unique t shirt design from your logo

I will make a unique t shirt design from your logo












About:

Welcome


# Are you planing to make an advertisement?
#Do you want to make a  T Shirt design  for your company/ business?
#Have you team asked you to design the best winning t shirt for them?

Yes you are at the right place?

with my creative design from your logo, success is your story in your business.
100% satisfaction guaranteed

What i need to get started
  • Your logo in vector format (in ai or eps). if you don't have it. please check my gig extra ( only vector files are salable)
  • details needed on the t shirt ( i recommend that it should be brief to look more professional)
  • lastly just sit back and relax while i do the magic
Just for $5 you will receive your designs in high resolution 300ppi png.
Please be sure to check my gig extra for other files. i believe your printer will ask for it.

GIG EXTRA DETAILS
+$5 = You get the PDF file ready for screen  print
+$5 = convert you JPEG, PNG, PSD,  logo into vector
+$10= one layered vector file of your design.( only vector file are scalable)
+$20= Source files fully editable
+$50= branding, i will design a unique logo, letter headed, business card and T shirt with all mentioned above.

thank you for your patronage. Please feel free to contact me

Reviews


gmcclub:Great work on logo

roseline100:thank you. hope to see you again

samsamchin:Great design! You never fail me , this is my second order. I will definitely look for you again !

roseline100:thank you

kayakboy9:Great job


No comments:

Post a Comment