Saturday, March 31, 2018

I will do typographic t shirts for teespring

I will do typographic t shirts for teespring












About:

Hi Everyone:

I am a Professional Graphic designer. I will do all kind of graphic designing work but T-shirt designing is my favorite.

I will provide you Creative and quality t shirt design service.

You will get:
100% satisfaction
Design dimension(4500/5400 and also you need)
Provide you png and jpeg file with mock-up.
Source file also provide you.


Give me a chance to i show you my skills.
Thanks... 

Reviews


gullprint:ZZ was professional, prompt, communicative and delivered a great product. I highly recommend him!

zzdesigner:Thank you very much

wordzspeaklife:He is a hardworker and pays attention to detail!!

zzdesigner:Thanks a lot boss

hshavuo:go to guy for Vector


No comments:

Post a Comment