Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will create necklace pendant dogtag design for shineon, gearbubble etc

I will create necklace pendant dogtag design for shineon, gearbubble etc












About:

  • Professional Pendant design
  • Ready for commercial using
  • Test design for free
  • All designs are unique. All designs are made for each client personally
  • Source file (PSD) may be provided for extra payment ($5). All source files are fully editable: it is possible to change text, all effects, colors and shapes anytime.

    Feel free to contact me before placing order. I will pleasure to answer any questions.

Reviews


ajalpha:Great design! Followed instructions. Delivered on time.

micdet:Great result from my admittedly vague idea. Thank you so much. Highly recommended!

richardsprea402:good design as usual

nicholas08:Good quality work.

anatoliykh11:Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment