Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will make beautiful wallet phone case designs

I will make beautiful wallet phone case designs












About:

Hello,
Do you need an awesome and eyecatching wallet phone case design...?
Yes, I'm always ready to helping you as always. You just hit me massage any time.
I will provide you super quality phone case design based on your idea or my own. You can use any text, texts effects, texture, grain, stock photo, image, name, Company name / LOGO, only LOGO etc.


You will get this gig:

  • Awesome vector based iPhone case
  • 34.125" x 29.361" at 300DPI transparent PNG file, ready for printing
  • The design on high-quality iPhone case mockup (see available mockups below in FAQ)
  • Fast respond to inquiries and revisions 
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Any vector file for printing on demand (EPS/SVG/PDF/AI)
  • Profit!
  • Reviews


    nedibmalikic:exceed all expectations\n

    ahrasel1998:Thanks a lot!

    nedibmalikic:I was amazed with the end result .

    ahrasel1998:Thanks a lot!

    edychandra0:really good and helpfull


    No comments:

    Post a Comment