Saturday, February 22, 2020

Create Nice Yoga Logo For Your Yoga Club











About:

Hi

i am FEROZ Professional Graphic Designer. I have 8 Years’ Experience in this job.

If you have any kinds of theme, idea,Company name attachment file & text that you want to create a unique logo design, you have come to the RIGHT place. 

 

First, let me introduce myself..... I have been working in this printing and designing jobs for the last 10 years, i have been working on fiverr for the last 1 year, please feel free to contact me about your Idea.



                         *Check out this gig for product logo and label design as well*

            www.fiverr.com/feroz718203/create-your-product-logo-label-and-branding-design



Give me your ideas, I will deliver you :

  • Unique and creative logo
  • High resolution file
  • Any file format : Ai, SVG, EPS, PNG, JPEG ( high resolution )

  

HERE IS MY PORTFOLIO LINK, PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE LINK  YOU CAN SEE MY OTHER SAMPLES

https://www.behance.net/gallery/65391283/CREATIVE-LOGO-DESIGN



I am looking forward to work with you. I thereby promise that i will give you the service until your satisfaction.



THANKS

Feroz718203

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very fast and easy, thank you

Seller's Response:

Excellent experience. Wish to work again

Seller's Response:

Next step man let's forward

Seller's Response:

Excellent experience. Wish to work again

Seller's Response:

Good simply ans fast execution




No comments:

Post a Comment