Saturday, February 22, 2020

Create A Lovely T Shirt Design For You In 1 Day











About:

Welcome Lovely Buyer!



Would you like someone to make great selling graphic designs for your online t-shirt business that will sell better and more than others? Well, you have just come to the right place.



My name is RK and I am the sweet graphic designer that you have been looking for.

I can make best selling and professional graphic designs for you, don't take my words, just check out my work on my gig and you will see what I am talking about.



Why do people buy my gig?



  • Well, you get the best selling Graphic Designs at a really affordable price
  • With every package you purchase, you will receive a source file which you can use to make changes you want in the design
  • Customer satisfaction is my first goal
  • Don't like the delivery? Don't worry you can always request a refund
  • Your work gets done instantly with my super fast deliveries
  • Working with me is easier because I am a fluent English speaker
  • High resolution design: 4500 x 5400 ( 300 DPI )




You can choose from:



  • Basic ( 5$ )
  • Standard ( 10$ )
  • Premium ( 15$ )


Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions regarding my services.

You can always contact me for help regarding graphic design!



Have a great day on Fiverr!

Reviews


:

Excellent design, just the style I'm looking for!

:

I am so happy and excited with my design! He captured the vision and executed it beautifully! I will definitely return again!

:

Nice work! Love it!

:

Fantastic job from start to finish. Very creative artist! I will be back for more.

:

Creative. Talented.




No comments:

Post a Comment