Tuesday, March 27, 2018

I will create an awesome doodle for t shirt

I will create an awesome doodle for t shirt












About:

If you are looking for an awesome doodle that will help your products to stand out on the market, welcome to my gig <3

You can use my T-shirt design on Tee-spring, Sunfrog or any platform (be sure that you paid for "Commerical use" extra first). And the greatest thing is my doodle not only can be printed on T-shirt but also can be printed on anything, such as notebook cover, book cover, mug, pillow, phone case,... Sound cool?

Basic gig package:

  1. High-quality line-art doodle with 5+ simple objects/characters. 
  2. JPEG file 1000 x 1000 px. 

Medium package:

  1. Full colored doodle with 9+ objects/characters.
  2. PNG/JPEG files 3000x3000px + one revision.

Premium package:

  1. Full colored doodle with 15+ objects/characters. 
  2. SOURCE FILE + PNG+ JPEG files 3000x3000px + 2 free revision + free T-shirt mockup

Extra gig: Awesome typo 
Adding awesome typography to doodle illustration. (Please check the pdf file for more examples)

Looking forward to creating an original doodle for you. Provide me your main idea and samples you like, then I will start the project immediately.

Contact me now for a free consultation.

Cheers,

Anh

Reviews


mammachesorpres:Great work! I love my Doodle

murphyiacca:The work was done perfectly, Thanks!

anh_ksnlk:Thanks for coming back to me :D

toddy431:She is a talented designer and very nice, unfortunately the price-performance ratio is not right at all for me and my purposes.\nI would have wished for communication in the design phase.\nGood luck with everything.

anh_ksnlk:Hi Toddy, sorry if you have a bad experience with my service. Please know that I tried my best to create a heavy-metal-vibe design. It seems that my style does not suit what you're looking for.\r\nGood luck with your future order.


No comments:

Post a Comment