Wednesday, March 28, 2018

I will impress you with my work abilities.

I will impress you with my work abilities.












About:

Hello everyone, and welcome to my t shirt gig, you have a idea and you want to turn it into a awesome design, you are in the right place. i will do what ever you need, typography, graphics design, just send me a description about your idea and i will turn it to a great design, i can also help you to find one if you have none. thank you so much for your time to check my gig, see you inside, and if you have any question please feel free to contact me.

MY RECENT WORK : http://goo.gl/Sb6nQt

Reviews


dronesc:Muntasir995 is extremely creative, and he did an excellent job on my design. Take a look at his profile pictures, these are detailed designs that I am sure take a lot of great attention to detail. He was able to adapt his design to the feedback that I provided. Excellent work!

muntasir995:Thank you so much for your kind words and recommending me. Your support is greatly appreciated.

rodrigosales221:Great job, wonderful job.

muntasir995:\r\nOutstanding Experience! Thank you

rodrigosales221:muito bom!


No comments:

Post a Comment