Saturday, March 24, 2018

I will create stunning custom t shirt design

I will create stunning custom t shirt design












About:

Hi there, I'm Maheshi :)

Are you soo tired with finding a suitable designer for your merch by amazon store? Then you just found the right person.
By:
  • redesigning 
  • vectorizing
  • editing source files
  • or creating new designs
I can help you to get your design done in professional level.

Here are few samples of my previous work: 
https://goo.gl/pdWIpq

Reviews


goodiesdog:It's always a pleasure to work with Prabhaviridhmik ... Outstanding Work

prabhaviridhmik:thank you soo much!

tinamarie31:quick responsive. attention to details

prabhaviridhmik:Thank you so much!!

akbartito809:she did great design, like my describe\ngood job!


No comments:

Post a Comment