Thursday, June 21, 2018

I will convert your design for merch by amazon

I will convert your design for merch by amazon












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Ihi there!  Welcome to my ugly GIG.

Tired of wasting hours trying to upload designs onto Merch By Amazon (MBA)?

You get a message that says: Bad Dimensions - File should be 4500x5400 pixels.
Or another Error :(
then u have found the right place to fix this problem. Your design will be need it to convert it suitable for merch by Amazon.
I convert 3 designs just for 5$.
If your design in JPG, JPEG, PNG, PSD, AI, PDF any any more files, I can ready them for merch by amazon. 
If you are facing to this problem,  you don't need to waste your time. You can contact with me here and Fb= micheal Skup.
Come on now,  ORDER NOW.
Thank you!
Micheal Watson. 

Reviews


kkt300sl:Thank you!

michealwatson:thanks again for ur order.

kkt300sl:Thank you!

michealwatson:thanks a lot.

kkt300sl:Love working with this seller! Great communication. Great design concept. Will be utilizing his services in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment