Saturday, June 23, 2018

I will make custom tshirt design

I will make custom tshirt design












About:

Hey,
I’m a professional graphics designer…I’ll create any type of T-shirt design,like typography or vintage design…..

 

 

 

My service for you:

Exceptional design based on your idea.

Eye catching design for you.

High resolution PNG & JPEG.

Free mock-up.

Super express delivery.

Unlimited Revision until your Satisfaction.

Any type of file as you need (JPEG,PNG,AI,PSD,PDF ETC).

Free font link for typography design.

Great & friendly communication.

 

Reviews


jamiesmithey:The experience was not bad but in comparison to other sellers I have worked with it was just average.

shafiqul0888:?????????????

mierlanicolae:GOOD DESIGNER

shafiqul0888:Thanks a lot.........!!!

mierlanicolae:GOOD DESIGNER


No comments:

Post a Comment