Saturday, June 23, 2018

I will give you PNG AND JPEG Source File and 100% Transparent File

I will give you PNG AND JPEG Source File and 100% Transparent File












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Hi, guys

I am a professional graphic designer. Are you looking creative or original design? well, I want to do your design and I will delivery you original and creative design then I hope that my design will be 100% unique and original so you can place your order.......Thanks



My service for you:



1.  100%, printable file.
2.  High-resolution source file
3.  High-quality jpg image
4.  4500x5400(300dpi)png file
5.  Friendly commutation and fast response
6.  100%, money back guaranty
7.  100%,satisfaction 
8.  Unlimited revisions. 
9.  Original vector file
10.The full editable source file (Ai, Eps, SVG, PSD E,t,c)
11.Timely delivery.  

If you need any Big Project, You can contact me, because of I have a designing team


So you can place your order anytime

Reviews


rrry43:Great design design

raza31:Thank you so much...!!!

tony_waffs55:very good service and response time.

raza31:Thank you...!!!

thatsmyshirt:Good job thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment