Sunday, June 24, 2018

I will provide you with lettering typography shirt design

I will provide you with lettering typography shirt design












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">If you know what you want, give me your detailed explanation but if you don't then tell me the point of the design and let me do the magic.

I'm serious about my job, I'm working only with serious customers. I can design you anything you want, from scratch. I'm available 24/7, because this is my job. If I'm offline then I'm probably sleeping, you could order immediately and I will start as soon as I wake up.

WHAT YOU RECEIVE:

  1. Unique, eye-catching design created to sell, to be sold or to be seen.
  2. High Quality .PNG, .JPG, .AI, .EPS, .PDF file ready to be printed on any kind of shirt
  3. 100% Commercial rights over the design

Can't wait to work with you!

Reviews


cdallariva:Perfect! Easy communication and had no problem with revisions :)

robimaulana:Outstanding Experience!

cdallariva:Thanks so much! Was great working with you :)

robimaulana:his/her attention to detail is really high, I'm really happy to fulfill the expectation :)

dmcgrann11:Great working with her ... Talented ... She did what I asked.\n\nI will work with her again.


No comments:

Post a Comment