Saturday, June 23, 2018

I will draw in my style a cute t shirt

I will draw in my style a cute t shirt












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hey Babe! Take a walk on my Draw side! tu turu turu tu tu ru tu

If you need a cute draw and exclusive t-shirts design just for you, please contact me. Maybe you are interested to make cute drawings illustrations for your kids or typographic quotes. I could draw something cute for you. 

All my Designs and tipography are freestyle, and always different, it's exclusive for you. 

Just tell me what you want to draw, or just simply give me references, then I'll draw it in my style for you.

It´s good for t-shirts, pillows, mugs, websites, books, avatar, facebook and twitter cover etc.


NOTE :
I am alone in this project, is not a company with several designers.
So I will oftenly pause the gig if there's 10 orders in queue (considering it's very intricate to be creative under preassure),
* Check my instagram "joebrise" and follow to be update. Thank you!

Reviews


supasnydes:I gave the artist some specifics and he delivered on all of them! :)

joebrise:Thank you so much! keep in touch and good luck with Super Corgi!

timothyoneil:Great job and was better then I expected it to be be joebrise is in tune with the importance of a good job and with his quirky fun loving style I will be back for more drawings of joe. Thanks again

joebrise:Thanks a lot for confide in my work ;)

monkeysniffer08:Easy to work with and a cute illustration style!


No comments:

Post a Comment