Sunday, June 24, 2018

I will Redesign any Graphic Image

I will Redesign any Graphic Image












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will Design a High Resolution Png file for you. You can use it for Merch Tshirt, Teespring Tshirt, or any other platform. Any image that you have seen somewhere in internet, just save and send it to me. I will redesign it exactly. If you want I can also make it similar but different from the original.

You just have to give me the image and I will redesign it to a 80% exact design. It will be a High Resolution Png file or Jpg file depending upon your requirements.

I also take custom order to design from Scratch your ideas. Just contact me with your ideas.

For Bulk orders, contact me for a Custom Quote.

Kindly Check out my Gigs for pricing. If you have any questions feel free to contact me anytime. I will get back to asap.

Reviews


krissymckay:First time using Fiverr! Seller was FANTASTIC!! Thank you

lparadise:This seller is awesome! Superfast delivery, great work! Will use again. Highly recommend!

ronnsays:Awesome seller..very kind and warm. Would love to work with again.

willocz:Seller went out her way to make sure I was satisfied. Will use again \n\nThank you

ronnsays:Great experience, would love to work with you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment