Monday, June 25, 2018

I will make it happen! 5.0 (451 reviews) Contact Me General Info From Pakistan Member since Aug 2016 Recent Delivery 3 days About me Hi! I am Faiz, I am professional graphic designer / professional video editor and love to do my job.

I will make it happen! 5.0 (451 reviews) Contact Me General Info From Pakistan Member since Aug 2016 Recent Delivery 3 days About me Hi! I am Faiz, I am professional graphic designer / professional video editor and love to do my job.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">► Extra Fast Delivery
► More than 2400 Models Collection
► 100% Satisfaction is Guaranteed

I will put your text, logo or design on HD realistic tshirt or models. This will help you to increase your sales and make your web visitors to stay for log because of these beautiful mockups. Or you want to see how your design will look on tshirt before sending this to your printer ? Or you can use these mockups on your website or social media

 Why choose me :)
Best apparel mockup service on fiverr.
2500 attractive models.
Children, Teenager, Male, Female models available.
Every type of apparel is available (T-shirt, V neck, O neck, Hoodie, Tanktop, Sweatshirt, Crewneck and more).

for 5$ gig you will get
  • 5 different t-shirt mockups
  • Full HD high quality 300 dpi images
  • JPEG, PNG format files (As required only one format)
  • 100% satisfaction

ON ORDER BUYER CAN VIEW MY PORTFOLIO OF 2500 MODELS FOR SELECTION


If you have special need we can make special deal (custom offer) for it. :)

Note: This gig is about designing mockups only. 

Reviews


amgconcept:GOOD the Good

faizme:THANK YOU

jameslogan369:Great work.. Thanks!!

faizme:great experience. thank you

idriss07:another great gig, keep coming back, excellent communication, excellent job


No comments:

Post a Comment