Monday, June 25, 2018

I will make vintage amazing t shirt

I will make vintage amazing t shirt












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Are  you Looking for a Professional Eye Catching vintage T shirt or Sweatshirt or Hoodie design? you are in the right place.

I will design custom amazing t-Shirt  design with your idea 

THE BASIC PACK" (10$) does not contain graphics 
i deliver high resolution png 300 png 15 x 18 inch 
that's work on teespring or merch for source files ( vector file ) you can order last pack or second pck 
If you have any questions, please CONTACT me BEFORE you 
BUY.
feel free to visit my portfolio https://www.flickr.com/photos/simorabiirabii/
or goo.gl/4X11MK

Reviews


timmyschilling:Best designer ever! I use him all the time and I highly recommend his services!

simonrabiix:thanks sir

silvaniacechine:it's ok. very fast, fast

simonrabiix:thanks sir

emilyratliff:Love the design, thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment