Monday, June 25, 2018

I will design trendy tshirt within 24 hours

I will design trendy tshirt within 24 hours












About:


SUPER CREATIVE TEESPRING T-SHIRT DESIGN SERVICE:

IMPORTANT: **PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY BEFORE 

You will get

Super creative and unique T-shirt Designs.
High-quality png with 300 dpi.
Free t-shirt mockup of design.
Unlimited revisions.
You will get Ai, PSD, jpg, png, pdf, eps
Print Ready file
Money back Guarantee

Important Note:
2 Ideas for each t-shirt for the selection. You will select one of them if want the 3rd option it will charge extras. Also different color Charge extra of $5

 

If you have any specific idea or concept you need, so u can provide me otherwise I have my own creativity to make your designs attractive and eye catchy that will stand out among the public.

You will find me as a honest and hard worker man Thanks for visiting me. Look forward 2 working with you 

Reviews


zeshanyacca:Quick replies and finished the work on time as requested 5*****

alibaba__:Thank you

zeshanyacca:Excellent work thank you!!!!!! Needed these designs asap and you delivered one time 5****\n\nPleasure doing business with you

alibaba__:Thank you

zeshanyacca:Excellent work thank you!!!!!! Needed these designs asap and you delivered one time 5****


No comments:

Post a Comment