Sunday, June 24, 2018

I will provide user-friendly and professional services. I always look to build a long-term relationship with my clients and provide them with a quality of work.

I will provide user-friendly and professional services. I always look to build a long-term relationship with my clients and provide them with a quality of work.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi,

Best t-shirt and merchandise designing Gig.

I can design any kind of t-shirt for you according to your requirements and 100% guarantee that you will love the final product.


 What will you get in Basic  Pack :
 Simple t-shirt graphics
 Simple Typography Statement
 High-Resolution PNG printing file

 What will you get in standard  Pack:
 Custom Made
 Standard Typography  
 Normal t-shirt Graphics
 Printing ready file 
 JPG T-shirt mockup


 What will you get in Premium  Pack:
 Fully Custom Made
 Premium Typography (Elaborate typography if design requires) 
 Premium t-shirt Graphic designing
 Printing ready file 
 Source file and vector file
 JPG t-shirt mockup with design placed on t-shirt and background.

Please contact me before ordering first with your idea to avoid cancellations.

When ordering please follow the following brief form to avoid the cancellations:

1. Graphic (what should be the graphic)

2. Text ( All text you want to include in the design)

3. T-shirt color the design will be printed.

Reviews


agathaporter:I purchased these designs for my new venture. imdad3265 did a fantastic job on my first order that I had to use him again. Quick service and very professional.\n

imdad32365:Once again, Great experience!\r\nLooking forward to working with you again.

agathaporter:Better than I expected. Great work!!

imdad32365:excellent buyer

qtpowalish920:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment