Sunday, June 24, 2018

I will create clean custom typographic tshirt design

I will create clean custom typographic tshirt design












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi

I will Create Custom T Shirt Design for Merch by Amazon, Teespring, events, company or any purpose.

I will make top design you have ever wanted which will worth every penny and catch the attention of your audience. I can provide you a Unique custom design that's catchy, high resolution and print ready.

Why hire me?
•    I have over 7 years of experience
•    100% Unique
•    Quick response
•    profitable t-shirt designs

I will craft a professional looking, high-resolution and Custom T Shirt Design for MERCH by AMAZON that is ready to upload.

Basic typography,layouting existing shapes or logo and text provided by you.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTED

My services includes
•    Custom T shirt Design,
•    Merch by amazon tshirt,
•    Custom tshirt make
•    Teespring and

 
Life is too short to waste time on creating bad designs, I think every piece of work should be portfolio worthy and this is what I want to achieve ...

Thank you
Mavin

Reviews


firstclassdiva:I will be in touch soon for the Just Dance Darlings design. thank you for creating this series for us.

firstclassdiva:Great work

firstclassdiva:Great work

firstclassdiva:Marvin was a pleasure to work with. Very attentive and accept direction well. Awesome communication. They were more than helpful. This was my first time using Fiverr and Marvin was very patient with me and was there to give guidance every step of the way!!!

cheek_box:Nice design. Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment