Saturday, June 23, 2018

I will create trendy t shirt in 24 hours

I will create trendy t shirt in 24 hours












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi, fiver community

Fkhan is here to serve you with designing and customer care services.

I'm experienced in t-shirt designing/ sublimation tee shits /uniform template/ mugs.
             ** Why will you buy my service?**

  • I will do your job creative, professional and as your details.  
  • I can do redesign your old t shirt and can do professional new artwork from old version.
  • If you give me any link from amazon, tee-spring or anther site I can do similar or more professional job from the sample.
  • I will do maximum revisions/modification if you need.
  • I will do your designs as your expected concept and contents. 
  • I have exclusive discount for multiple order
  • I will give extra VIP support for your any designs with PREMIUM package. 

   What will you get?
  • Printable file with 300 Dpi.
  • Mock up of design,
  • Source file.
  • 100% Satisfaction 
  • Unlimited Revisions

note: contact for further discussion.


Thanks!

Reviews


jazzykutz:Awesome Experience!

nausi83:great work form the seller.. Thanks so much

farwabanaras:Great experience.

stupid333:First time working with this seller and she was Great. I asked for two revision and she took care of it with no problems and her customer service was wonderful, Thank You!

davidterrill:Good


No comments:

Post a Comment