Sunday, June 24, 2018

I will create a professional eye catching t shirt design

I will create a professional eye catching t shirt design












About:

Are  you Looking for a Professional Eye Catching T-shirt  design? Then you are in the right place.

I do: retro, vintage, quotes, company, various events, logos, minimal, ugly christmas sweater, for E-bay, Amazon, sunfrog, TEESPRING & more
+2850 Positive Reviews !


IMPORTANT:


(1) One Gig ($5) order = simple design (typography based, with a simple icon, element, illustration)
(2) For a more complex work - see my extra gig options or contact me before you order
(3) I can also do edits to your existing design, mockups & more illustrator / photoshop services
--


Free Services:

- Revisions until the design is valid
- PNG format High Resolution with transparent background / 3000x3000 pix. 300 dpi
- Clean Vector Based Artwork
- Premium mockup on any apparel type & color you want
- Fast Respond Time on Revisions and Inquiries
- Print ready & organized files
- 100% Commercial Rights

--

Also opened for bulk orders +10 designs & more (send me a message first)

If you want a more complicated design - send me a message first

Check My Portofolio (copy - paste the next link) +600 pictures:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/floredesigns/sets/72157634072029725/

Reviews


dr1987:Always consistent and easy to work with. Excellent work.

floreb169:Thank you very much dr1987.

rjpuckett:This seller did a great job as usual.

floreb169:With pleasure.

janelletalimdji:He did a beautiful job with a small budget, and very fast. Definitely will be back with larger orders.


No comments:

Post a Comment