Saturday, June 23, 2018

I will create a custom tshirt design for gifts and merch

I will create a custom tshirt design for gifts and merch












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will create a custom t-shirt design for gifts and merch

Do you want a t-shirt? Get it designed right here!

I can offer a variety of styles such as:
  • Minimal, modern
  • YouTube, band or event merch
  • Humourous/novelty
  • Simple custom text
  • Photo designs as gifts
  • Party or seasonal
  • Quotes, inspirational or funny

Please note: I don't provide printing! This gig is for the high-resolution png/jpg image.

EXTRAS:

Enhanced detailing:
I will produce an extra detailed, more complicated design of your choice.

Vector format:
I will produce your design in Illustrator. Vector format scales better for more flexibility.

All-Over design:
I can also design all-over t-shirt styles (where the whole t-shirt is printed), front and back.

Reviews


rezasalehmusic:Exciting, fun, easy and nice person to work with - this my 2nd order. He sent me more then what he promised. Thank you so much James!

jameswhitworth:Thank you - great fun creating your designs! :)

rezasalehmusic:friendly, easy to work with, professional and he gives you more then what is expected. I would order again :)

samayoa1005:Why can’t everyone be this great????

safiamarmon:Nicely done. Was able to listen to my suggestions and vastly delivered.


No comments:

Post a Comment