Sunday, June 24, 2018

I will design custom modern tshirt

I will design custom modern tshirt












About:

Hey myself Tusher Imran

I have 1 year experience in Custom Unique T shirt design.

Focused on Teespring , Amazon Merch , Shopify and other online marketplace.

I usually design:

  • Custom t shirt
  • Cool and Funny t shirt
  • Typography(premium fonts) and Vintage t shirt
  • Customized Modern and Catchy t shirt.

IMPORTANT: (PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY BEFORE ORDERING)


My Gig Service:

  • Delivery File High-resolution PNG and JPG.
  • Editable File Free Ai/PSD/PDF/EPS/Etc.
  • High Quality Image, Custom size as you want. 
  • High-Quality T-shirt Mockup.
  • 100% Buyer Satisfaction.
  • 100% Money back guarantee.
  • 100% Unique and Custom Design.
  • Clean design.
  • Unlimited Revisions.
  • Full-time support.
  • Fast delivery.

Gig Extras for free:

  • Full time support.
  • I will give you Unlimited Samples until you are satisfied

Why me?

The  custom tshirt designs are unique and 1000% sure not in market!!

Feel free to contact with me. Looking forward to you!!!


So let's discuss and make the best Design.
Thank you.

Reviews


majestha:He is one of my go-to designer for t-shirts and my experience has been great!!

tusher87:Awesome

mswells62:excellent customer service.! Responds swiftly!

tusher87:Mistakenly did the review! But he was ready to help.. Thanks anyway

olliepalmer:Fast \u0026 quality - thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment