Saturday, June 23, 2018

I will draw an original tshirt design in my style

I will draw an original tshirt design in my style












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Get your own original custom T-shirt design!

I'm here to offer legitimate made from scratch designs.
I do NOT offer typography/text/logo designs without an illustration. 
You will find NO pre-made templates and NO copyright issues here.

All the artwork comes in high quality.

Disclaimer: I might ask for delivery time extension. Reason is I'm putting my heart and soul into the artwork.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Available extras:

  • Source File $20 (.ai, .eps)
  • T-shirt mock-up $5 (transparent background)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Info:
  • I will cancel orders that are not specific. I can't draw anything if I have no idea what you want. You have to have specific vision/idea. 

  • I offer only 1 free revision for small changes or if I made a mistake. Major redraws cost additional $5. You have to be specific about your idea. I'm sending rough sketches as updates at early stage. So that we're on the same page. If you need changes- it is the only stage I will redraw or add things.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.


Reviews


alexisceniceros:Very good artist, communicated well and quickly. Took time and care into my design and you can she is very passionate in what she draws i highly recommend.

amotsa:AMAZING WORK

stephenson77:Great, communication went well and my idea and vision was understood from the initial agreement. I would order again anytime I need high-end artistry.

lowjack:Notre 4eme commande et le résultat est parfait! thanks tou

ainsley123:Excellent design! I love it so much! Communication was also excellent. Thanks for your great work :)


No comments:

Post a Comment