Saturday, June 23, 2018

I will create t shirt designs

I will create t shirt designs












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Are you need a design of t shirt?

As an experienced level 2 seller, I'll design teespring t shirt and topography design.

  • Extra fast delivery in less then 12 hours

I will create  

  • Crew Neck
  • Deep V-Neck
  • Henley
  • Scoop Neck
  • Square Neck
  • V-Neck

or

  • Long Sleeve Shirt 
  • Muscle Shirt 
  • Short Sleeve Shirt 
  • Tank Top 

I'll give you for $5

  • Vector topography art of t shirt (.png) (5000px X 5000px)
  • Vector design on t shirt (.png) (5000px X 5000px)
  • Eye catchy Image file with the design on t shirt (.jpg, .pdf or .png)
  • More looking sides and detailed images of your design (Front, Back, Side, Detailed image of logos and others on T shirt)

As you can see samples in my gig I can design your T-Shirt.

Only FOR YOU Here on FIVERR
CHECK MY GIG EXTRAS, and get whole package!

Provide me:
  • Words to be included
  • What should be include in t shirt
  • If you have an idea ( Sketch of it or say how it should be like)

Once you leave a message to my inbox I'll start the work and If only you satisfied on my works or If only if you think that I can do the work, you can place the order. 

Check my other GIG's and let us help you to grow your business....

Thank you

Reviews


mokray35:Wonderful job!

gayanasela:Thank you very much for the order. Hope to serve you again. Thank you again.

isaacnyack:*READ THIS REVIEW* Spend your hard earned money here. This artist will get your project done super fast and accurately. Even with a vague concept. Worth every penny. I will be back with more projects. His offer came in at 1/10th the competition and got the work done faster thang anyone else. Was open to multiple revisions to get it right.

gayanasela:Thank you. Hope to serve you again\r\n

mokray35:Great experience. Will probably go back for more designs.


No comments:

Post a Comment