Sunday, June 24, 2018

I will make fast quality merch by amazon t shirts designs

I will make fast quality merch by amazon t shirts designs












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Experienced Merch By Amazon seller and tshirt designer



THIS GIG IS NOT FOR CUSTOM DESIGNS.


How does this gig work? 

I use some software and expert experience to research profitable niches, then send you unique shirts using the same concept. (Not copying) This is for designs only, please click on my profile to see my other gigs if you want optimized keywords with tshirts

Why choose me?

-I check for trademarks to keep your account safe
-No copying (at least 50% different)
-Native English speaker
-Very active and responsive
-Video course & mentorship
-Stock photos and fonts for commercial use


All clients will receive my PDF document with the latest tools, tricks, and strategies for finding designs that sell in high demand!


What do you have to do?

-Approve of designs.
-Download my files
-Upload the finished product


Designs are yours exclusively and files are deleted after job completion. *Quality clients apply only*. Constant modifications will result in gig price increases.

Go ahead and purchase gig now and take your business to the next level.


Reviews


frankgalushka:Excellent work, communication and quick turnaround time.

pebble85:Great buyer to work with

andrewrowberry:Good work!

pebble85:Great buyer

matthobson995:This gig is fantastic. The gentlemen is a pro in his field. If you are cool and laid back in the process he appreciates it with quick delivery and great communication. I recommend this gig.


No comments:

Post a Comment