Wednesday, June 20, 2018

I will try my best to design best quality work .

I will try my best to design best quality work .












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">My portfolio::   https://goo.gl/2TQ2vh

Hello sir,i am "Nusrat''

I am professional graphic designer but I am a new seller in fiverr. I would like to work with you full time.

Please read carefully before buying

i will design awesome trendy t shirts for teespring

are you looking for an awesome & trendy t shirt design within deadline ? so, here you are on the right place !

here i am available for your 24/7 with stunning ideas and outstanding design with high quality .

what you'll get in this gig:

1.High regulation PNG  file
2.AI,EPS,PSD,PNG 
3.Vector format
4.High regulation Jpeg file.
4.Full time service.
5.Unlimited revision.
6.Accept your idea.
7.Delivery soon
8.I will give you 100% satisfaction.
9.
Free mockup
10.100% commercial rights

If you want, you can order anytime I am ready for your work.

Thanks for visit my gig

Reviews


bollinger62:I liked working with this seller as she is professional, fast delivery, because she is good at what she does. Positive experience, .

cheyne34nz:This was excellent work thank you so much. She allowed me to request several modifications. I will definitely hire again soon. Very professional designs for very little in price. Thank you for all your effort all the best with your next endevour.

nusrat450:Outstanding experience

booksbycorine:Love working with this seller. Will order again. \n

nusrat450:Outstanding experience


No comments:

Post a Comment