Thursday, June 21, 2018

I will do create vintage and typography t shirt design

I will do create vintage and typography t shirt design












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi, I'm level two seller and professional  graphic designer in fiverr. I've been designing T-shirt and other graphic related items for over 4 years and have worked with customer.
In this gig I offer a unique and professional typography design for your t-shirt. Your design will be 100% unique. You will get multiple free revisions after your design is delivered so you can make it perfect!

My service :

> Free mock-up
> JPG, PNG, PSD, EPS, PDF, AI, BMP, GIF etc
> JPG- 300ppi
> PNG- 300ppi
> Print Ready & Organized Files
> High Quality and Fast Delivery

See my portfolio link
https://goo.gl/HwzAjo

Reviews


turnerbrand:5 STAR SERVICE ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!

hasanup:You are great.

turnerbrand:Hasanup is the BEST. I will use him all the time. He is patient, understanding and ALWAYS ready to work.

hasanup:Thanks a lot...........................

turnerbrand:Hasan is super easy to work with and extremely understanding. I will DEFINITELY work with him again on my future projects


No comments:

Post a Comment