Thursday, June 21, 2018

I will create 2 trendy tshirt design

I will create 2 trendy tshirt design












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will design an AWESOME tees for you in $5. 

Do you want to run a campaign on Teespring, teezily ,merch by amazon, spreadshirt etc?, Do you have any other project for tee business?or  To promote your product/service? For a gift? or You want to wear for yourself?
In all the cases I am here to all this for you. 

In $5 you will get:
  • HIGH resolution png Files (transparent background)
  • Exceptional design based on your idea.
  • HIGH in Quality
  • Fast Response Time on Revisions and Inquiries
  • Ai file If needed (Gig Extra)
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed !!!

To order this gig you have to Provide:
  •  Text or Designing theme
  • Color of the Shirt ?
  • Output format you want? Default is .jpg (Check gig extras if you want PSD,vector file etc
  • How many colors I can use in the shirt graphics ?
Why Me? 
I'll create Awesome Design without copying anything from others. I can customize your work anytime in the future.
NOTE:same design in white text and black text is considered as 2 not 1
my other gig you may like
  • If you have an idea or some question, please feel free to contact!

Reviews


kimcanteydavis:Very professional and quick delivery of your designs! Will use again and refer other clients! I am very pleased with my T-shirt designs!

kimcanteydavis:I have had the best professional experience ever working with the photomaster94! He is very professional in all regards! He transformed my ideas and concepts for my T-shirt designs into several beautiful masterpieces! He is an awesome and amazing guy to work with and Was very patient in working with my changes. He is a great graphic designer!

photomaster94:thank you so much for your awesome comments \r\nit's my pleasure to work with you :) \r\nOutstanding experience

th3crismon:Best Designer

photomaster94:thanks :)


No comments:

Post a Comment