Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I will crate typography and creative vintage t shirt design

I will crate typography and creative vintage t shirt design












About:

I am Graphic Designer.. i have 3 years 2 month experience in designing field..i am excellent in Creative t-shirts designing, logos designing and much more..


You will get

1. Super creative Tshirt Designs.
2. High quality png with 300 dpi.
3. Free tshirt mock up of design.
4. Unlimited revisions.
5. U will get Ai, cdr, jpg, png, pdf, eps
6. Print Ready file
7. Money back Guarantee

Important Note:
2 to 3 options for each tshirt for the selection. You will select one of them if u want the 2nd option it will charge extras. Also Each color Charge extra of $5

Note:1   we work in only Adobe Illustrator and corel draw software No Psd file will be given. 

NOTE:2   No revisions when the order is completed automatically after 3 days 
3: IT will charge extras if someone want the other option in the same order
 

If u have any specific idea or concept you need, so u can provide me other wise i have my own creativity to make your designs attractive and eye catchy that will stand out among the public..


 

You will find me as a honest and hard worker man Thanks for visit my gigs logo and t shirt.  Look forward 2 working with you 

Reviews


yannickweiler:This is the third time I've commissioned roybd97 and I wouldn't have come back without a reason. She is very quick to respond and make requested changes and unbeatable in terms of her price. Thanks!

roybd97:thanks you boss....!

robeacham:Another great experience! Always deliver exactly what I need!

roybd97:thanks you ma'am......

scausti:Talented professional designer who goes the extra mile to please. Nothing is too much trouble.


No comments:

Post a Comment